How do I bypass toner low?
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Press the Clear / Back button.
- Press the * button.
- Press the 0 button.
- Press the 0 button.
- Close the front cover.
- This will clear the ‘Toner Low’ error and allow for continuous printing.
How do I get my HP printer to recognize a new ink cartridge?
HP printer won’t recognize new ink cartridge:
- Remove the unrecognised cartridge and put in an older one.
- Leave your printer alone for around ten minutes.
- Take the old cartridge out and put the previous one in again.
- Restart the machine and it should now work.
How do I get my printer to print with low toner?
Solution: Override the ‘Toner Low’ message
- On the printer control panel’s Home screen, touch Setup ( ).
- Touch System Setup.
- Touch Supply Settings.
- Touch Black Cartridge or Color Cartridges.
- Touch Very Low Setting.
- Select one of the following options:
- After selecting your settings, try to print the job again.
Why does replace toner continue to appear on the LCD after I replaced the toner?
If you install a new genuine Brother toner cartridge but the “Toner Low”, “Replace Toner” or “Toner Ended” error indication remains, the toner cartridge may not be installed correctly. Reinstall the toner cartridge, referring to the instructions on how to replace the toner cartridge. >
How do I fix the prepare toner or toner low error message?
If the printer displays a Prepare Toner or Toner Low error message the toner cartridge (s) is almost empty and will need to be replaced soon. Open the front or top cover (depending on the model) of the printer. Remove the toner cartridge (s) and shake the cartridge (s) from side-to-side several times to redistribute the toner.
Why does the Toner Low message continue to appear after replacing cartridges?
However, since you have replaced the toner cartridge and the TONER LOW message continues to appear after installing the replacement toner cartridge, answer the following questions: A. Was the cartridge replaced and immediately after replacing the cartridge, TONER LOW continued to appear? This means the TONER LOW message NEVER cleared.
Do I have to install a new toner cartridge?
You do NOT have to install a new toner cartridge and you can still print when the TONER LOW message appears, but it is a good idea to have a new genuine Brother toner cartridge on hand for when the toner does reach its end of life.
What is the toner yield of the different toner cartridges?
– TN115BK high yield toner cartridge has a yield of approximately 5,000 pages* – TN115M, TN115C, TN115Y high yield toner cartridge has a yield of approximately 4,000 pages* *The approximate toner yield based on 5% page coverage (Letter).